[Tweeters] Silly bird prediction game - Marymoor Park

Michael Hobbs birdmarymoor at frontier.com
Fri Jul 6 13:57:34 PDT 2018

Tweets – For years now, I’ve been running “Name That Next Marymoor Bird”, a friendly competition where people send me their guesses as to what new species will be added next to the Marymoor Park list. With the Long-billed Curlew, we’re now at 234 species for the park, and the curlew also ended the last round of NTNMB (won by Bob Asanoma). If you think you might be interested in playing in the upcoming round of NTNMB, drop me a note, and I’ll send you an email with details of how the game works.

Please note that NTNMB is run under the auspices of the Marymoor Bird Records Committee (aka yours truly), and the MBRC determines which species comprise the Marymoor Park List. All rulings are final, though I reserve the right to change my mind. :)

Anyway, if you’re interested in playing, drop me an email before the Next New Marymoor Bird is reported!

== Michael Hobbs
== www.marymoor.org/birding.htm
== BirdMarymoor at frontier.com