[Tweeters] Fall shorebird migration at Edmonds Marsh

Barry Brugman bbrug15 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 12:33:06 PDT 2018

This morning at about 11:30 there were approximately nine Western
Sandpipers and one Least Sandpiper feeding on the mud at the Edmonds
Marsh. I viewed them from the lookout platform by the tennis courts. I
had seen the report of Least Sandpipers this past week, but I haven't seen
any reports of Western Sandpiper there yet this summer, so I thought I
would pass this info on. Maybe migration is starting a little early this
year.

Barry Brugman
Kirkland