[Tweeters] A little help with bird song or call

Jane Hadley hadleyj1725 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 12:13:37 PDT 2018

Hello Tweeters - Bird sounds are not my strong suit. It would be great
if I could get some help from the Tweeters community in identifying a
bird call or song.

It was recorded with my Android phone on September 7, 2016 in Neah Bay.
(Can't remember exactly where in Neah Bay.)

You will have to turn up your volume to hear it, but once you do that,
you should be able to hear it well, especially starting about 11 or 12
seconds into the recording. It's a 29-second recording. (I removed wind
and other extraneous noises from the original recording to produce this
shortened version.)

You can listen to it at:

http://janehadley.net/Tweeters/AudioRecord_4a.wav

Thanks for your suggestions as to which bird this might be.

Jane Hadley

Seattle, WA