[Tweeters] Frozen

amk17 at earthlink.net amk17 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 27 15:32:51 PST 2018

I've started my taxes or the paperwork at least while sitting at the window seat in full view of the usual feeders in the yard and a stress release for me.

I glanced into the yard and to my surprise a single VARIED THRUSH was busily collecting seed just a few feet away and I sat frozen lest I disturb it (with it, an unusual sparrow that I keep losing and haven't been able to id). A bit of excitement during number crunching.

A new yard bird. And a new mystery bird but more on that in a bit.

AKopitov
Seattle