[Tweeters] White Wagtail Fall City AM

jperry59 at frontiernet.net jperry59 at frontiernet.net
Fri Jan 26 16:07:09 PST 2018

My wife and I arrived at about 7:00 this morning at Neal Rd.  After surveying the situation and early morning bird activity decided it would be best to go over to 19th Way by the dairy farm.  Upon arrival at the entrance to the dairy farm (around 7:50 am), we spotted (with binoculars) the White Wagtail in the large deciduous tree in front of the power pole with the Rusty Blackbird.  After about 2-3 minutes both birds flew back towards the dairy farm buildings.  After a 2 hour wait, the White Wagtail flew back into the tall Deciduous tree by the power pole for only about 2 minutes.  Even though it was brief, we were able to get good looks with a scope and Russ Morgan got great photos (see eBird).
Bill & Jane Perry