[Tweeters] RFI White wagtail on Neale Rd

Larry Schwitters leschwitters at me.com
Wed Jan 24 15:07:07 PST 2018

Neale Road runs along the Snoqualmie River parallel to Hwy 203. You can get on it just north of Fall City and it dead ends just before it reconnects with 203. https://www.google.com/search?q=Neale+Road+fall+city&oq=neale+road&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0j69i57j0l3.9102j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 <https://www.google.com/search?q=Neale+Road+fall+city&oq=neale+road&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0j69i57j0l3.9102j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8>

Larry Schwitters
Issaquah