[Tweeters] Problems with Email Accounts

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 21:14:16 PST 2018

Thanks to all that replied to my post regarding posts going to spam.
As best I can understand it, although those like me who have Yahoo as an email client (program) can send direct messages to others with gmail accounts and although our posts show up on the Tweeters listserv itself, when the messages are sent out to subscribers with gmail account, our Tweeters messages go to the "spam" folder.  Many people have told me that they routinely just check their spam folders to see what has come in from Tweeters.  This seems like a very poor system and I would hope there is a solution as I use this Yahoo account for ALL purposes and cannot just change to another program.
I have not heard back from anyone who does not use gmail so I don't know if this is a problem for other Email client's as well.
There may be possible individual solutions for gmail folks who can set their spam filters to allow messages from Tweeters.  It is way beyond my technical skills and understanding to know if this is a Yahoo, Gmail or Tweeters problem.  Sure would be nice to have this resolved as MANY using Tweeters have gmail or yahoo accounts.
Blair Bernson