[Tweeters] Rusty Blackbird yes

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 18:17:02 PST 2018

And thanks to Marv who found it again for good looks especially as the sunlight improved.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 4:58 PM, Marv Breece<marvbreece at q.com> wrote: #yiv5192830781 p {margin:0;}Thanks to the finders of the Neal Rd (Fall City, King County) Rusty Blackbird.  Nice find!  After I saw the rusty, I tried to leave, but good birds continued to show up.  My list for the day at Neal Rd:
Cackling Goose - a flock flew overheadAmerican Kestrel - perched near the blackbird flockMerlin - female taiga permitted nice close viewsEurasian-collared Dove - many Downy WoodpeckerSpotted TowheeFox Sparrow (sooty)White-crowned Sparrow - 1Golden-crowned Sparrow - 20 or moreWhite-throated Sparrow - 1 tan stripe w/ GCSPRusty BlackbirdBrewer's SparrowBrown-headed CowbirdRed-winged Blackbird
It was a good day.

Marv Breece
Tukwila, WA
marvbreece at q.com