[Tweeters] Fox, Vancouver lowlands

Lyn Topinka pointers at pacifier.com
Mon Jan 22 16:24:50 PST 2018

was the Hawk's handler there at all ??? ... last week we saw a handler doing everything he could to get the hawk back ... we watched for a good 40 minutes ... as we left the handler was dragging a lure around on the ground and the Hawk was just skipping around branches in the tree ... (near Park's entrance) ... we wondered if the handler was successful ... obviously not ...

Lyn

Lyn Topinka
Vancouver, Wa,
NorthwestJourney.com