[Tweeters] New Flickr Page!

Christopher Clark cjbirdmanclark at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 17:01:56 PST 2018

Hey everyone, not sure if it's appropriate to post this here, but I just
wanted to mention I have a new Flickr page! I thought about just revamping
my original after months of not using it, but decided an all new page would
be better. This one is still a work in progress but will host only my
favorite and best photos, mostly of birds. And no, I'm not advertising for
any monetary gain, this is all just a hobby I thoroughly enjoy. If you
want, you're more than welcome to check it out, here's the link:

Https://www.flickr.com/people/155731005@N03/

Christopher Clark
Sumner, WA