[Tweeters] Question about Theler Wetlands

Faye McAdams Hands zest4parus at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 13:29:15 PST 2018

Hi Christopher!

John Riegsecker and I do a twice-monthly walk at Theler Wetlands on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays every month (starting at 8:00am).

There is ample parking in the parking lot that is shared with the Theler Community Center - 22871 - Hwy 3, Belfair (which is also the main street driving through Belfair). This is directly off the Hwy - and there is even a brown sign to announce Theler Wetlands as a destination!

Come join us!

Or visit anytime -- the trails are always open.

Happy Birding,

Faye

Faye McAdams Hands

Life is Simple -- Eat, Sleep, Bird.