[Tweeters] Unleashed Drones

Sammy Catiis Hikersammy at msn.com
Tue Jan 16 09:56:15 PST 2018

I have had this happen a few times. I am wondering what the laws are about taking a bat and knocking it out of the air... would that be illegal? If I could get that close to it or throw a rock at it? Seriously would love to know my rights there.. anybody a lawyer? Wait, I have a great friend or two that is.. I'll try and get this asked and back to you. UGH.. agreed about dog as well.

Sammy