[Tweeters] Looking for a lost pet (Solomon Island Eclectus) in north Kirkland

Matt Kinzelman matt.kinzelman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 22:02:50 PST 2018

Hi birders, sorry if this isn’t the sort of thing you’d be interested in helping with, but this morning a pet female Eclectus parrot took flight outside and I’ve been looking for her. Being a female Eclectus, she’ll be pretty easily recognizable by her red and violet plumage, if spotted at all.

She was last seen near Juanita-Woodinville Way in Kirkland, between the Safeway and the 7-11. If anybody happens to see her while birdwatching in the area I’d really appreciate being informed.

She is friendly.

Matt Kinzelman
Kirkland, WA
matt.kinzelman at gm ail dot com