[Tweeters] Re: Waqaawsaesazwwawaa (etc.)

Teri Martine terimartine at me.com
Sat Jan 6 05:43:42 PST 2018

My smart(?)phone had a bizarre episode yesterday. The mobile eBird app froze (that has never happened before), so I tried to use Notes to list birds, but in addition to what I typed, weird functions and letters appeared. I didn't attempt to send email and wasn't aware until later that a cryptic message went to Tweeters (I see Tweeters in "digest" mode). Apparently my phone was commandeered by aliens, and they seem to be interested in birds, but I hope they're done using my phone.

Teri Martine
Seattle