[Tweeters] Long-tailed Duck at Gas Works Park (King County)

Todd Wren catherpes.mexicanus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 13:13:22 PST 2018

John,

Thanks for posting this to tweeters. I had tried to send a post to tweeters right when we found the bird but mine bounced - I accidentally sent it from the wrong, unregistered address.

Long-tailed Duck is possible at other spots in King county but usually only offers distant looks through a scope. It is really nice to get great close up looks at this bird.

Todd Sahl
Redmond

Sent from my iPhone