[Tweeters] Intergrade Red/Yellow-shafted Flicker

Byers byers345 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 1 16:53:53 PST 2018

Hello Tweeters,

The intergrade Red-Yellow-shafted Flicker keeps coming to
our feeders. He seems to be getting used to us standing behind the window
taking pictures and today I got one I like. The flicker is showing all of
his characteristics that define him as intergrade-a combination of the red
crescent on the back of his head, the red malar stripes, and the yellow
tail.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/29258421@N07/24573443167/in/dateposted-public/

I would really like to see a Yellow-shafted Flicker sometime! Charlotte
Byers, Edmonds