[Tweeters] Walla Walla County 264 in 2018

Mike & MerryLynn m.denny at charter.net
Mon Dec 31 21:11:55 PST 2018

Hello all,

Tried hard today to add one last bird to our yearlist - but failed to
find Rusty Blackbird, LT Duck or Lapland Longspur. Its been a great year
overall adding Black Phoebe and Palm Warbler to the county list. 264
beats our 2012 record by 2 -

Walla Walla county Big Day is tomorrow - we reached 118 last year - will
be hard to beat especially with this mild weather. Our winter bird
visitors just aren't here this year.

Good birding all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Mike & MerryLynn

--
Mike & MerryLynn Denny
Birding the Beautiful Walla Walla Valley