[Tweeters] Gulls of the World Book? Klaus Olsen

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 10:27:54 PST 2018

Hi, as I’ve been prepping for our trip which is officially organized and
will be about 3 weeks.
So I found this book on Amazon and am wondering if anyone has insight
into this book, I have no intention of taking it with me, as I have too
many guidebooks already.
This is for later.
Trip update is leaving for Spain about Feb. 17, spend ten days there, only
five in Kenya, due to lodge only having that time open, then for Zimbabwe
for maybe ten days. Will be staying with friends in Spain and Zimbabwe.
The big challenge is what to take, aside from guide books, binos, and
camera. Do I take scope and what lenses? I have a canon 7d mk ii, and 5d
mk4, and the longest lens is 100-400 with 1.4 ext. 85mm 16x24 macro
teleconverters, 70-200 2.8. Any insight would be helpful. I didn’t have
much to choose from when we went to Costa Rica. Now I fear I have too
many. I’ll have difficulties taking both scope and camera gear, so chances
are I may lead the scope behind.
If you want to share your ideas, please email me at
vickibiltz at gmail.com
Thank you for your time...

vickibiltz at gmail.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/saw-whets_new/