[Tweeters] Wahkiakum Co. Lesser Goldfinch, and a goal met at the end of the year

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 11:00:42 PST 2018

There are so many WOW aspects to this accomplishment.  Truly impressive Matt.  Way beyond congratulations!!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, Dec 30, 2018 at 10:49 AM, Marv Breece<marvbreece at q.com> wrote: I think most birders count "heard-only" birds on their lists.  I do. Especially when it comes to Sora, Common Poorwill & owls, when I am certain.

Matt Bartels does NOT.  Think about this for a minute.  His 200X39 birds were all SEEN!  WOW !!

Marv Breece
Tukwila, WA