[Tweeters] Matt Bartels reaching the 200 species in every county in Washington.

washingtonbirder.Ken Knittle washingtonbirder at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 08:53:59 PST 2018

Way to go Matt. 200 in each of the 39 counties is a tough one to finally nail down. Now there's two of you counting Tom Mansfield. There will be other birders to reach that goal, but it might be awhile. Laurie and I are behind the computers today working on the checklists taxa. Which soon will be updated on the washingtonbirder website. The 200 mark is like a juicy carrot dangling in front of our noses.

Ken

Ken Knittle
Vancouver WA 98665

<mailto:washingtonbirder at hotmail.com>mailto:washingtonbirder at hotmail.com