[Tweeters] Wahkiakum Lesser Goldfinch

Dalton Spencer offthehookflyshop at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 21:26:52 PST 2018

Hi all,
Today during the Wahkiakum CBC, Jim Semlick and I, had a Male Lesser Goldfinch with a Male American Goldfinch. At the time I did not realize it was a county first but instead just a great bird outside of Clark County.
The bird was seen near the corner of Welcome Slough Rd and Schoolhouse Rd on Puget Island. The Puget Island Paddling and Kayaking Association has a small parking lot that we used. I honestly do not know the company is still functioning. The bird was seen in the brambles and rows of ornamental plants near the road.
To all who chase good luck and be on the lookout for Black Phoebes we had 3 on Crossdike Rd alone.
Dalton Spencer Chehals, Washington
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android