[Tweeters] Everett-Marysville CBC Saturday: boat trip birder to Hat Island sought

Scott Atkinson scottratkinson at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 27 18:06:46 PST 2018

Hi Tweeters:

So--day after tomorrow, Saturday, December 29th, the Everett-Marysville CBC is to be held.

We seek a single experienced observer for the boat trip, which covers waters from north Everett out to remote
and little-known Hat Island. As an added bonus, and only for the third time ever, we have on-foot coverage
of the remote island itself, aided by several enthusiastic locals out there.

This is our sole motorized boat coverage, so it is vital in detection of offshore and deep-water birds, and--
who knows what could show up on Hat Island itself?

Please advise if you are interested, this is a first-come, first-served opportunity. The plan is to leave north
Everett marina shortly after first light.

Best Regards,

Scott R. Atkinson
Count Compiler
Everett-Marysville CBC