[Tweeters] We need Feeder Watchers - Seattle CBC

Toby Ross TobyR at seattleaudubon.org
Wed Dec 26 12:36:13 PST 2018

Dear Tweets,

The Seattle Christmas Bird Count will take place on Saturday, December 29.

This year we want to expand the Feeder Watch portion of the count. It’s really easy, and can take as little as 10 minutes of your day. Register for Feeder Watch at: https://my.seattleaudubon.org/cbc2018 and we'll be in touch with the simple instructions.

There are many other CBCs in our region, so if you’re unable to take part in the Seattle count, perhaps you’ll consider helping with another one near you. Find dates and contact details here: http://wos.org/cbc/

Questions? Get in touch with tobyr at seattleaudubon.org

Toby Ross
Senior Science Manager
Seattle Audubon Society