[Tweeters] Neah Bay Whaaa??

Jon Houghton jon.houghton at hartcrowser.com
Thu Dec 20 13:03:34 PST 2018

I'm heading to Neah Bay tomorrow so, would like to ask someone on the Neah Bay CBC team (great reports by the way!) to clarify where in that nearly sin-free town the "Porn Star" is located (see ebird reports for Nashville Warbler and Swamp Sparrow). I can't think of any place in town that would have triggered that strange auto-correct?!? Incidentally, if any of you will be there tomorrow or Saturday, let me know off- line and we can communicate on sightings. Thanks! Jon Houghton, Edmonds.