[Tweeters] Need help with swan sightings-

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 09:11:50 PST 2018

Hi Marth, so far there is a nice number of swans on Maris Farms, Sumner
Buckley Highway, a very popular fall festival spot in our county. I
counted as quickly as I could yesterday, there were about 20 adult
Trumpeter, but I have to go back today to get the exact count and see if
they have any young. I have a few other spots to check out, so I’ll do that
today, maybe grab some photos if it’s not raining. I also saw two in the
fields belonging to Kelly Farms, and what looked like Cackling Geese, but
they were too far infield to see without a scope. There may be others
closer to the back portion. But I’ll have to figure out just how to get
there without trespassing.
Vicki Biltz

vickibiltz at gmail.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/saw-whets_new/