[Tweeters] Need help with swan sightings-

Martha Jordan mj.cygnus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 19:28:54 PST 2018

Hello birders in the Enumclaw/Sumner/Auburn/Lake Tapps zone.
It is really important that we know where swans have been over the past
three weeks. If you have seen swans anywhere in this general zone. Please
send me an email with the exact location, number of swans and the date.
We are beginning to see mortality on the night roost site, likely from
lead poisoning (not confirmed).
If you see live, healthy swans let me know where they are via email.
If you see a sick, injured or dead swan please call me at 206-713-3684.

Thank you. Happy birding and Season's Greetings

Martha Jordan
NW Swan Conservation Association
Everett, WA