[Tweeters] Unusual sighting in Tacoma

Diane Yorgason-Quinn avosetta at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 17:36:23 PST 2018

It must be winter! I'll start looking for Harlequins now, too. We sometimes get them in the winter near the Purdy spit, but it's still an occasion when we do!

I don't understand all these people who go south in the winter. That's when a lot of the good birds show up here.

Christmas Bird Count tomorrow.

Diane