[Tweeters] Thoughts on Winter Feeding of Hummingbirds

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 09:51:04 PST 2018

The only data Wally actually gives, is his own experience with captive
birds. I do believe that Anna’s increase partially because of human
intervention, but no one has mentioned anything about global warming
attributing to this situation.
I see NO endorsement from any legitimate scientist, or Audubon, or
Cornell, validating your conclusions on feeding additional food. You cite
an article you wrote. That doesn’t mean you were correct. Who knows what
type of long term affects does this have on a wild population.
This is a dangerous game, playing the Flim Flam man. It’s it’s not broken,
why fix it?
Vicki Biltz....(my blood is boiling at the moment, so I’m going to resist
reading any of Wally’s arguments now.)

vickibiltz at gmail.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/saw-whets_new/