[Tweeters] Fwd: Thoughts on Winter Feeding of Hummingbirds

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 09:28:17 PST 2018

I have seen the same thing at the Edmonds marsh.  Gnats seem very adept at surviving cold weather and will be flying around the evergreens at the marsh immediately after it warms up after a cold snap.  The resident Anna's will be hovering up there with them and picking them off.

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA