[Tweeters] Fwd: Snoqualmie Valley Prairie Falcon Continuing Today

Carol Riddell cariddellwa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 18:36:45 PST 2018

When I entered an eBird checklist this afternoon, I realized that others are seeing the Prairie Falcon from W Snoqualmie River Road NE, using a public hotspot on that road. I got it in my head that it was being seen from the W Snoqualmie Valley Road NE and that is where I saw it today. No wonder the farmer waved back. He probably hadn't seen any birders around. Nevertheless, there is not a great distance distance between the two roads and the farm fields extend from one road to the other. As I eventually saw the falcon from the most westerly road, it obviously moves around that area. If you look for it from the River Road and don't find it there, go to the Valley Road and look for it from the pullouts along that farm. Use the 19605 W Snoqualmie River Road NE address with your GPS to get to the location from which I observed it late this morning.

Carol Riddell
Edmonds, WA

Begin forwarded message: