[Tweeters] Snoqualmie Valley Prairie Falcon Continuing Today

Carol Riddell cariddellwa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 12:08:59 PST 2018

It took about 40 minutes of scanning the fields with my scope but finally watched the Prairie Falcon about 11:30 a.m. It was quite distant, way beyond camera range, but well seen by scope. I watched it hunt twice and return to a tall post to eat. There are several pullouts along the farm, which is at 19605 W. Snoqualmie Valley Rd NE. I waved to the farmer as he passed me on his tractor and he waved back so I guess he is not irritated by falcon watchers. Thanks to all who have reported this bird.

Carol Riddell
Edmonds, WA