[Tweeters] Seattle CBC

Toby Ross TobyR at seattleaudubon.org
Mon Dec 10 11:17:26 PST 2018

The Seattle Christmas Bird Count will take place on Saturday, December 29. If you'd like to take part, please register here: https://my.seattleaudubon.org/cbc2018. Registration closes this coming Sunday, December 16.

This year we want to expand the Feeder Watch portion of the count. Seattle has a lot of residential areas where few birds are counted by field teams. Help us improve the accuracy of our data by counting the birds at your feeders. It's really easy, and can take as little as 10 minutes of your day. Register for Feeder Watch at the same link above.

There are many other CBCs in our region, so if you're unable to take part in the Seattle count, perhaps you'll consider helping with another one near you. Find dates and contact details here: http://wos.org/cbc/

Questions? Get in touch with Toby tobyr at seattleaudubon.org

Toby Ross
Senior Science Manager
Seattle Audubon