[Tweeters] Spain AND Kenya ( Angama?) then Zimbabwe if time.

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 12:58:09 PST 2018

Wow, just saw an email I missed from Donna. I may be gone longer than I
thought. I do have several South Africa bird books, am hoping I’ll they
will work for the other two countries, then hopefully I’ll get to see
Victoria Falls, which is such a dream.
I think my head is going to blow up any minute. I need a glass of
wine. She’s got friends who are bush pilots, and that’s why she’s picking
these locations. I’m not going to complain! Believe ME!
We will be going on safaris from the angama lodge
Anyway, several have asked me if I ever found out the plans, and this is
it.... I may never come home!

Vicki Biltz
vickibiltz at gmail.com
Buckley,(seems like a little place now) WA

vickibiltz at gmail.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/saw-whets_new/