[Tweeters] Vermilion Flycatcher 12/8 late afternoon

Anthony birds at ocbirds.com
Sat Dec 8 17:31:06 PST 2018

Dear Tweeters,

Hope this may help some of you contemplating a visit to Stanwood for the
Vermilion Flycatcher.

I got there about 3pm and met a few folks but unfortunately missed seeing
the flycatcher by a few minutes as it was seen on the north end of 98th NW
but before Route 532.

A gentleman had shown me his camera of which was the Vermilion Flycatcher.

Here is a web link (off my defunct web site) to a marked up image map with
green Park notations, post 3pm Sighting location and areas to Avoid
loitering [red markings]

https://ocbirds.com/?page_id=2600

Thanks to Maxine Reid and Nadine Drisseq for the kind assistance.

Anthony Gliozzo

Camano Island, WA