[Tweeters] Marbled Murrelet survey deadline today

Cara Borre cmborre1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 11:33:00 PST 2018

Hi Tweets:

I am forwarding an email I received from Carla Mingione regarding Marbled
Murrelet conservation. I completed the short survey and included my
thoughts on why this little bird is so worthy of our protection. Seeing a
MAMU, often with its life-long mate, always brings a smile and respect for
what it goes through to reproduce. If you find the time, and value our
murrelets, please let the DNR know and share the survey information with
those who may be interested.

Cheers,
Cara Borre
Gig Harbor

Hi All,
I’m sending a reminder out, if you want to comment, today is the last day
to submit a public comment to the Department of Natural Resources which
will be considered in the choosing of a plan for a long term conservation
for the marbled murrelet. (& the deadline for that today is 5pm).

Here is a link for more info:
http://www.wecprotects.org/marbled-murrelet

Via Facebook: Murrelet Survival Project

Link to survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MMLTCSRDEIS

I think all comments great or small are taken in.
Cheers. Hope you’re all having a really good break. Thank you.
Carla Mingione