[Tweeters] Palm Warbler at Eide Road

Randy re_hill at q.com
Thu Dec 6 22:16:53 PST 2018

Has there been a jump in Palm Warblers this fall? My wanderings over the
last week included 3 (maybe as many as 5) Saturday at Seaside, Clatsop Co.
OR; 1 (and probably more) Monday afternoon at the Hoquiam WTP, Grays Harbor
County; 2 (maybe more) yesterday at the Bay Center turnoff from 101 in
Pacific County. Probably more around, my ears aren't very helpful.

Randy Hill
Ridgefield