[Tweeters] Stanwood Incident

Jon. Anderson and Marty Chaney festuca at comcast.net
Thu Dec 6 15:25:37 PST 2018

I was thinking of running up to see the bird, but now I'm vacillating. I did email the 'incident report' to the Stanwood City Police, and was informed that it was not in their jurisdiction, but rather should be reported to the Snohomish County Sheriffs office.

The number they gave me was not answered, but I went on-line and found the email for the Sheriff & Undersheriff, so forwarded it to them. Hopefully, no one gets hurt because of an out-of-control resident. If accosted, keep calm, back away, and dial 911

- jon. anderson

olywa