[Tweeters] Stanwood incident - 12/4/18

Will's Email yekramw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 13:19:43 PST 2018

Did anyone call the police? Someone should have, even now. It would be great is someone got a video to show the police. Multiple people reporting the incident would be helpful too.

What if the failure of one of the birders who was there to report this incident leads to the next birder that goes to the area getting shot?

I see no difference between this incident and a person who does not reporting a deranged kid who later takes a gun to school.......

It isn’t too late to report it.

Will Markey
General Adjuster
Cell - 253-569-8455