[Tweeters] Stanwood birding situation Vermillion Flycatcher
birds at t-mansfield.com
Thu Dec 6 08:48:38 PST 2018
Tweets – the problem may have been solved if the flycatcher split for Eide Road per Steve’s eBird report. If anyone sees it today, please post!
Tom Mansfield in Seattle
Vermilion Flycatcher (Pyrocephalus rubinus) (1)
- Reported Dec 05, 2018 14:10 by steve giles
- 98th Ave NW, Snohomish, Washington
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=48.2381546,-122.3661658&ll=48.2381546,-122.3661658
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S50463086
- Media: 1 Photo
- Comments: "continuing bird-at the end of 98th flew up into a tree for 30 seconds and then flew off towards Eide Rd"
From: Tweeters [mailto:tweeters-bounces at mailman11.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Marv Breece
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2018 10:10 PM
Subject: [Tweeters] Stanwood birding situation
Some of the residents in Stanwood are not pleased with recent birder visits to their neighborhood. One of the residents has discharged his shotgun in the presence of birders. I believe this is a situation that could get very ugly and should be taken seriously.
I suggest you bird elsewhere. If you choose to visit this Stanwood location, tread very lightly.
marvbreece at q.com
"what are the costs to a society of an entire population conditioned to spend so much of their waking lives not in concentration and focus but rather in fragmentary awareness and subject to constant interruption?" - The Attention Merchants by Tim Wu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Tweeters