[Tweeters] Stanwood birding situation

Marv Breece marvbreece at q.com
Wed Dec 5 22:10:12 PST 2018

Some of the residents in Stanwood are not pleased with recent birder visits to their neighborhood. One of the residents has discharged his shotgun in the presence of birders. I believe this is a situation that could get very ugly and should be taken seriously.

I suggest you bird elsewhere. If you choose to visit this Stanwood location, tread very lightly.

--
Marv Breece
Tukwila, WA
marvbreece at q.com

"what are the costs to a society of an entire population conditioned to spend so much of their waking lives not in concentration and focus but rather in fragmentary awareness and subject to constant interruption?" - The Attention Merchants by Tim Wu