[Tweeters] Stanwood vermillion flycatcher

Joshua Glant josh.n.glant at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 11:33:58 PST 2018

Still flycatching along the fence at 11, seeming to head northward gradually.

Just make sure you don’t hang around the corner too long — homeowners are getting uncomfortable! Stanwood Police even popped by to make sure everything we alright. He seemed content at the birding explanation, but be warned!

Good birding, Joshua Glant