[Tweeters] Snohomish County Big Year Help

Josh Adams xjoshx at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 22:27:02 PST 2018

Hello Tweets,
At some point this spring I realized that I'd picked up quite a few good
birds in Snohomish county this year and that if I got really lucky I might
have a chance of breaking Dennis Duffy's county big year record of 234
species from 2003. To make a long, exhausting story short I've managed to
luck out and break even my highest expectations and I currently have 247
species with 28 days left to go. With that said, there are still a handful
of possible species that could plausibly turn up this time of year. If any
of you happen to encounter one of the below species or anything else rare
that I might not have for the year I'd love to hear about it. You can email
me at xjoshx at gmail.com or text/call 425-273-5278.

Long-Tailed Duck
Sandhill Crane
American White Pelican (One was seen yesterday darn near within site of my
house so perhaps its hanging around somewhere)
Mountain Chickadee (occasionally show up at feeders in winter)
Northern Goshawk
Palm Warbler
Lesser Goldfinch
Glaucous Gull