[Tweeters] Tundra Bean Goose in Oregon - Blog Post

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 17:25:28 PST 2018

On Monday last week I made the trek to William L. Finley NWR just south of Corvallis, OR hoping to find the Tundra Bean Goose that had been reported there the day before.  20 other birders and I failed to find it.  But it was found and reported for the next several days, so I elected to try again.  Yesterday - December 2, I was there at first light and found the goose and had the bonus of showing it to some others.
This blog post chronicles the two visits and also questions why we "chase"...
https://wp.me/p79yl0-5yX