[Tweeters] Flattery Painted Redstart and more.

Brad Waggoner wagtail24 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 20:27:26 PDT 2018

Hi all,

As noted by Ed Pullen earlier today, several of us viewed the Painted Redstart just south of the picnic tables near the end of the Cape Flattery trail early this morning. I know the birders I ran into had success in their morning attempts. I have no idea about afternoon efforts.

A few birds of interest found and seen by a few of us during the day included: Pacific Golden-Plover, Buff-breasted Sandpiper, Red-eyed Vireo, American Redstart, Northern Waterthrush, and it sounded as if the Tennessee Warbler was viewed again briefly.

I am sure a quick check of eBird will nicely provide specific locations for all these goodies.

Looks like the Fall fun at Neah Bay for 2018 is off to a fast start!

Cheers and good birding,

Brad Waggoner

Sent from my iPhone