[Tweeters] Alki Lark sparrow: yes

Brenda Burnett beaknbird at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 18:08:31 PDT 2018

I got very good looks at the Lark sparrow a while ago as I walked through/beyond the area where it was seen yesterday. Between 5:00 and about 5:15 it was on the grass and in the street-level gardens along Alki Ave SW, on the side of the street away from the beach (east? Hard to tell along there). Building #s there were 3142 and 3200. This was around the corner from where it was seen yesterday. It wasn’t terribly shy. I had my good binocs but no camera, alas...

Brenda Burnett
West Seattle