[Tweeters] Clay-colored Sparrow in Bellingham

Philip Dickinson pdickins at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 12:47:25 PDT 2018

Clay-colored also observed at Whitehorse Park in Darrington this morning by Ruth Gordon. Margaret Snell and me. Seen near park entrance, but sparrows were moving around quite a bit. I thought I saw it early, but it took me a long time to find this bird sitting still for a positive ID

Phil Dickinson

Sent from my iPhone