[Tweeters] Birds and Smoke

Philip Dickinson pdickins at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 08:46:00 PDT 2018

On Tuesday, there seemed to be a significant decline in activity during our Pilchuck Audubon outing to the Darrington area. On the other hand, the feeder activity was about the same when I returned home: lots of finches, chickadees, plus Bushtits that I have not seen in the yard in months.

Phil Dickinson
Lake Stevens

Sent from my iPhone