[Tweeters] Fall 2018 Klickitat County North American Migration Count.. Saturday, September 15th a month from today...put it on your calendars and let me know if you will be able to participate...

Bob Hansen bobhansen at gorge.net
Wed Aug 15 14:56:00 PDT 2018

Folks,

It’s almost time for our Fall 2018 Klickitat County North American Migration Count. Can you believe it? I can’t. Time is not stopping, nor even slowing down. It is relentless.

Randy Robinson has done a great job of tabulating the results of our effort's. Click on http://birdingwashington.info/Klickitat/FallNAMC.htm <http://birdingwashington.info/Klickitat/FallNAMC.htm> to see how we did last Fall compared to the average year over the past 20 years. Here are the results of our last county-wide count by individual sector.... http://birdingwashington.info/Klickitat/Spring2018.htm <http://birdingwashington.info/Klickitat/Spring2018.htm> . Once again, thanks to Randy and all of you for your participation over the years...

Please let me know as soon as possible if you will be able to participate this September 15th.

Happy Birding,
Bob

"ask not what your eco system can do for you,
"ask what you can do for your eco system." OWS graffiti