[Tweeters] Tokul Creek Dippers have moved

Hank H h.heiberg at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 14:56:32 PDT 2018

We used to be able to find American Dippers on Tokul Creek between the Snoqualmie River and the small bridge. Recently we have seen none. With the hot weather there has been heavy rafting and kayaking activity in that area. It appears that the Dippers have moved up the Snoqualmie River. Today I saw two between the power station and Snoqualmie Falls. This area can be accessed via a boardwalk. Park in the lower Snoqualmie Falls parking lot. Walk on the path by the power station to the boardwalk. At the end of the boardwalk you will get a great view of Snoqualmie Falls and hopefully some Dippers along the way.

Hank Heiberg
Issaquah, WA

Sent from my iPad