[Tweeters] Puget Sound Seabird Survey Needs You!

Toby Ross TobyR at seattleaudubon.org
Thu Aug 9 13:54:51 PDT 2018

The PSSS is actively recruiting volunteers for the 12th season. We have open survey sites all over the Puget Sound, from Seward Park in the East to Cape Flattery in the West, Olympia in the South to the Canadian border in the North. Yes, this year we're expanding the project to include Skagit, Whatcom and San Juan counties! As well as sites around the region, we're desperately seeking volunteers for the new sites north of Deception Pass. There is no better way to bird in the winter, and contribute to science than viewing seabirds. You should also try our short seabird ID quiz http://bit.ly/2m94XrX - how many can you get right?

Get in touch with Toby Ross tobyr at seattleaudubon.org<mailto:tobyr at seattleaudubon.org> for more info.

Toby Ross
Senior Science Manager
Seattle Audubon Society